Accounting Associate shall ensure strong compliance and update of all the Government reportorial such as BIR, SEC, and payments of all the Government's mandatory contributions/remittances.
Accounting Associate should also be responsible in updating the book of accounts, reconciliation and balancing of reports.
He/she will also plays a big role on the successful implementation of
the accounting system that is now being used by the Department.
- On time submission of Government reportorial esp. for BIR compliance
- On time bank and other account reconciliation
- Accounting and finance weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, semi-annual, and annual reports preparation and update
- assures correct and proper use and plays a role on the update of the existing accounting system
- Safekeep the finances of the organization
- Graduate of BS-Accountancy
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting
- Keen to details, strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong & high work ethic
Nice to have
Advance Skills in Tax Accounting
- Problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Collaborative, Cooperative environment
- Open to learners, committed and achiever employees
- Employees matter - a lot of activities to maintain work-life balance are initiated
- Increase your knowledge.
- Innovative and in trend ways of operating the business and employee development
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
What We Offer
1. Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his
work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
2. Employee can work while enjoying. Company secures work-life balance.
3. Secure and stable opportunity.
4. Competitive Compensation and Learning and Development package is given fairly and equally to all the Employees.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Up to 3 months regularization
Eat & Drink
Unlimited coffee, random free
snacks and food provided.