Gathers user requirements and develop the product design out of it,
designs graphic elements and building navigation components, improves and
develops good user experience, create both functional and appealing features
that address the user’s needs and helps the company grow its excellent
Designs the visual layout for software Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, electronics, and/or desktop and mobile devices
Develops the look and feel of a specific computer interface, and navigates the functionality of that interface
Applies user experience (UX) research and design methodologies throughout all phases of projects
- Identifies areas where a designed solution can have better impact for users, validates final solutions, and improves further iterations of the design through ongoing testing
Bachelor's Degree or Higher on IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and any other related courses
- Passion for software products
Software quality assurance experience, ideally for Business-to-Customer digital and mobile-first solutions
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Heart of a marketing person and hands of a good lay-out and designer artist with technical capability
Nice to have
Proficiency in performance/automation testing, and proficient use of related test tools (LoadRunner, JMeter, Selenium, Postman, etc.)
Experience on relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL and Oracle
Knowledge on programming languages
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink